Deploying a Vanilla HTML site on Patr
Prerequisites - What you'll need
Uploading the application to Patr
- Navigate to the Static Site Dashboard on Patr.
- Click on the Add Static Site button and enter a static site name to identify the site.
- Zip the folder containing the
index.htmlfile (let's call the file
- Click on the Upload Site and select the
build.zipfile that you created earlier.
- Choose a release message, and your site will be uploaded automatically.
Accessing your static site
Once your site is processed, you can click on the URL of your Static Site on your Static Site Dashboard to view your site.